Zuberance

Turning enthusiastic customers into a powerful marketing force, driving recommendations & sales for leading B2B & B2C brands.

Work for Zuberance?

Learning about Zuberance?

Compare Zuberance to Similar Solutions

Zuberance Reviews

Ask Zuberance a Question
Showing 11 Zuberance reviews
Zuberance review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Zuberance Hit it Out of the Park for Us!"

What do you like best?

The short answer is: their attention to detail and fantastic service. We are a VERY small client right now, and that hasn't stopped the Zuberance team from being on top of every aspect of our project.

The initial phase of our advocacy project with Zuberance has far exceeded our early expectations. We've been able to generate a ton of positive reviews for our products, which has gone a long way towards legitimizing our little brand.

We've also been able to start identifying some of our top advocates, and are looking forward to the next steps in our campaign where we'll look at how to leverage those advocates using the Zuberance Platform with features like stories, referrals, and maybe eventually launching a community for our customers. Super excited!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, honestly! Anything I've wanted to tweak or change throughout the process--the Zuberance team has been all over it. They've incorporated all of my feedback while keeping me informed of best practices. It has given me some valuable piece of mind and confidence that we've launched our program in the right way.

Zuberance is helping us to cost-effectively drive awareness and recommendations for our products. This will undoubtedly lead to increased sales and revenue. On a practical level, they're helping us make connections with our customers that we just weren't making before, which has already begun to pay dividends.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zuberance
Zuberance review by Claire G.
Claire G.

"Unparalleled Excellence in Customer Advocacy"

What do you like best?

Zuberance truly provides full service customer advocacy. After reading Rob Fuggetta's book “Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force” and having an initial conversation with him, I was sold. To do customer advocacy well requires a deep understanding of how to identify and mobilize champions - and it's different for each and every business. Zuberance understands that, working with us closely to help us determine the right approach.

With Zuberance, we benefit from a committed partnership focused on achieving our business goals through customer advocacy. From conceiving and planning review and referral programs to designing and executing the actual campaigns, Zuberance provides consultative expertise and practical know-how every step of the way.

Simply put, we couldn't have implemented such a successful customer advocacy program in the same amount of time that matched the quality and effectiveness that Zuberance has helped us achieve.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here - Zuberance works in a very consultative, iterative way - it's really like having an extended team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zuberance is the right partner for you if you're truly committed to customer advocacy. While it's a full service provider, your team needs to be fully engaged and prepared to work closely with the Zuberance team to get the business results you're looking for. While Zuberance does the heavy lifting, it's on you to figure out your goals and needs as you understand your customers and business the best.

The business problem we are solving is how mobilize our advocates to increase social proof and credibility. We went from 0 published reviews to more than 100 is an very short space of time. There's no way we could have achieved that alone. We also work Zuberance on customer referral and ambassador programs as we continue to explore ways to unleash the power of our champions.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Zuberance review by Aparna A.
Aparna A.

"Zuberance is our Trusted Advocacy Partner"

What do you like best?

We really like how committed and passionate Zuberance is about our business. From the moment we started working with them, they’ve been very creative, dedicated, and responsive. Another thing we like a lot is that Zuberance has a very comprehensive Advocate marketing platform. This enables us to leverage our Advocates in multiple ways (reviews, stories, content and offer sharing, plus more) from a single, integrated platform. By having it all in one place, Zuberance makes Advocate marketing easy.

What do you dislike?

Really — nothing. Zuberance is a great partner for us. They are really an extension of our marketing team.

Word of Mouth is incredibly influential in the consumer electronics market. Zuberance has helped us get significantly more positive customer reviews online. In addition, via Zuberance, we’ve built a thriving army of Neato Advocates that we’re leveraging in many ways to tell the Neato story. We’re also using the Zuberance platform to learn more about our Advocates and build relationships with them. The benefits of working for Zuberance are very compelling and measurable.

Zuberance review by Doug B.
Doug B.

"Highly recommend Zuberance "

What do you like best?

First, we really like that Zuberance has a complete Advocate marketing platform. This has allowed us activate our Advocates in multiple ways (reviews, stories, referrals, communities, and more) plus get insights about our Advocates all within a single platform. This has allowed us to maximize the value/ROI we’re getting from Advocate marketing plus reduce the cost/hassle of dealing with multiple vendors and “point tools.”

Second, we really like that Zuberance saved us a lot of time and money through their full-service model. Zuberance provides much more than Advocate marketing tools or technology. They also provide a full complement of professional and technical services, everything from planning through design, development, program management, custom reporting, and more. We didn’t need to add extra headcount when we engaged Zuberance. They did the work for us.

Lastly, we’ve always appreciated the speed at which they work and the passion and enthusiasm Zuberance has for our business. These guys are smart, diligent, and effective. They’re a partner in the very best sense of the word.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I've been very happy with the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If all you’re looking for is a low-end advocacy tool, you may want to consider other options. But if you’re looking for a partner that can create a customized Advocate marketing program via a complete, turn-key Advocate marketing platform and services, then Zuberance is the best choice.

Our biggest problem when we started working with Zuberance was negative reviews and ratings on shopping sites. Zuberance solved that problem for us, increasing our ratings from 2.5 (poor) to over 4.0 (excellent) on these sites and helping us maintain or even increase these positive ratings.

In addition to increasing our online ratings, Zuberance also help us generate thousands of positive customer stories, testimonials, videos, and other content. Lastly, we also generated tens of thousands of referral leads through the referral application in the Zuberance Platform.

Zuberance review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="e2b21ef0-a0f8-439a-8de1-f4ce8a2e8e67">Sara P.</span>
Sara P.
" itemprop="name" />

"Simple & Effective Advocacy"

What do you like best?

Zuberance is an extremely useful tool. Aside from its pure ease of use, using advocated certainly gets you sales. It is incredibly reliable, as advocates are not just identified by word-of-mouth, but rather valid points such as e-mails to customers. Collecting customer feedback is an absolute breeze.

What do you dislike?

There are not many downsides when it comes to Zuberance. It is inexpensive and simple, all while remaining highly user-friendly. Not highly recommended for smaller companies.

Zuberance is an ideal way to generate more money. The advertising targeting is on-point and attracts what seems to be the appropriate demographic.

Zuberance review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"Was an amazing solution"

What do you like best?

Ive tried a lot of solutions, but this one takes the cake. IT helped us make a great advocate marketing community. We use it for many things and the program is terrific.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all. it is the best thing ive seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've pretty much solved everything ive needed to use it with. I've realized that it helps us create the advocate mob we've needed for years.

Zuberance review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Zuberance Brand Advocacy"

What do you like best?

I love the amount of engagement I'm receiving from our customers on this dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I need a notification system that alerts individuals when I leave a comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to use to engage your advocates!

Increasing Word of Mouth Marketing and tapping into our advocates to learn what they enjoy about the product/service.

Zuberance review by User in Higher Education

"Ehh it's okay"

What do you like best?

I liked that it showed the comment in a rollover/hover button that way I didn't have to click on each review I wanted to read.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that every time I starred a rating, the page would refresh and I'd have to scroll all the way down the page again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to scroll through and rate reviews/star reviews to go live. Sort reviews by date and rating so you can see the most recent reviews but sort them by highest rating.

We were trying to collect reviews to put on our home page. We realized that the questions we asked our students have to be extremely direct.

Zuberance review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Build Your Community"

What do you like best?

Zuberance is such a great platform to build your online community.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things are brought up last minute.

We are utilizing our graduates to help influence prospective and current students.

Zuberance review by Anari S.
Anari S.

"Awesome Platform"

What do you like best?

I love that Zuberance is not a template, I got the marketing advantage what I wanted for my company in a tailored way.

What do you dislike?

SEO consulting part can be a little pushy

We solved the problem of driving referrals through our current customers.

Zuberance review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Daily Usage"

What do you like best?

I liked using it for reading reviews for my work and getting easy access to update it on our site.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't much to dislike the interface is simple and does the job I need it to do.

Easy access and helps with my job description.

Learning about Zuberance?

* We monitor all Zuberance reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Zuberance to Similar Solutions