Zultys MXIE

Zultys MXIE Reviews

Showing 13 MXIE reviews
MXIE review by <span>Elise C.</span>
Elise C.

Works well in place of a physical phone but the interface is terrible.

What do you like best?

The best thing about MXIE is that I don't have to have a physical phone taking up room on my desk. It works well for taking and transferring calls. I also like the Buddy feature. I'm probably not using it correctly, but I use it to see if my co-workers are busy on the phone with a customer, or if they are away.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface especially. When I'm on a call and I need to transfer or hang up, it takes me way too long to locate the T or End Call buttons every time. They are each one of the tiniest buttons in the whole app. I would recommend this app 100% if they would do a redesign of the interface to prioritize features that are more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is functional for what it is, a soft phone that you can use from your desk with a headset. If you are not bothered by a dated interface with poorly placed buttons, it could be perfect for you, depending on the price. I have no idea how much it costs because I use it for work and it was already purchased for me.

When dealing with customer support calls, it helps to see the caller ID and the phone number, and also to be able to relate those easily back to the voicemails received. I use this on a daily basis at my job to reference and open tickets in response to voicemails left by customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zultys MXIE
MXIE review by Consultant

Communication is easy and never interupted with Mxie

What do you like best?

I love that it brings the feeling of AIM up to par with current technology. I can call, message and record all of my communication in the background while I work with ease. There is no searching through caller id and pulling emails as it keeps everything nice and chronologically organized.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I wonder if its running because it isn't always necessarily in your vision but that is more proof to show how great the program is. Even when we wonder about if its running, it always turns out to be so sometimes its so discrete you forget its there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. You never know until you try and the thing is with mxie is that you will never be disappointed once you give it a shot.

Internal communication amongst colleagues as well as recorded external communication. Its great for helping me stay on task and ensuring that I am completing all the goals I have set for myself.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

MXIE review by <span>Bob S.</span>
Bob S.

Best cloud VOIP system I've used to date

What do you like best?

Zultys MXIE allows you to take your phone with you everywhere. From a Softphone on your PC or Mac, a Mobile app on the go along with working with hard phones for your office. It is a full featured cloud phone system.

What do you dislike?

The software feels a bit outdated than some of the other systems I've used. Thought it does have the features I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it with what you currently have and see if it meets your needs.

I can manage my phone system without needing much support. And take it with me wherever I go...

MXIE review by <span>Paolo D.</span>
Paolo D.

Great tool for medium sized businesses!

What do you like best?

Screen pops display of incoming caller information. Ability to customize your dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Does not currently store/record all calls. It would be nice to pull calls dating back further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing, overall it's a pretty good system.

Directing calls to the right department, keeping track of phone calls & voicemails.

MXIE review by <span>Bill L.</span>
Bill L.

MXIE for VOIP

What do you like best?

The instant messaging and the way we can forward to a mobile phone

What do you dislike?

I wish we could save the instant messages to a log to review if needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

None, really, perhaps look for a reseller that you like working with.

We upgraded our old analog phone to a VOIP system, MXIE was part of the package.

MXIE review by User

Totally unobtrusive

What do you like best?

I don't need to think about running phone calls as they get put through the queue. The post-call cool down period is also absolutely essential given large call volumes.

What do you dislike?

Its a little difficult to get used to in terms of the different windows and fields that are available but this is a minor issue.

As mentioned above, the cool-down period is a huge benefit to using MXIE since it gives enough time to finish a task before moving to the next call.

Learning about Zultys MXIE?

* We monitor all Zultys MXIE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.