Zultys MXIE

Zultys MXIE Reviews

Showing 14 MXIE reviews
MXIE review by Elise C.
Elise C.

"Works well in place of a physical phone but the interface is terrible."

What do you like best?

The best thing about MXIE is that I don't have to have a physical phone taking up room on my desk. It works well for taking and transferring calls. I also like the Buddy feature. I'm probably not using it correctly, but I use it to see if my co-workers are busy on the phone with a customer, or if they are away.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface especially. When I'm on a call and I need to transfer or hang up, it takes me way too long to locate the T or End Call buttons every time. They are each one of the tiniest buttons in the whole app. I would recommend this app 100% if they would do a redesign of the interface to prioritize features that are more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is functional for what it is, a soft phone that you can use from your desk with a headset. If you are not bothered by a dated interface with poorly placed buttons, it could be perfect for you, depending on the price. I have no idea how much it costs because I use it for work and it was already purchased for me.

When dealing with customer support calls, it helps to see the caller ID and the phone number, and also to be able to relate those easily back to the voicemails received. I use this on a daily basis at my job to reference and open tickets in response to voicemails left by customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zultys MXIE
MXIE review by Consultant

"Communication is easy and never interupted with Mxie"

What do you like best?

I love that it brings the feeling of AIM up to par with current technology. I can call, message and record all of my communication in the background while I work with ease. There is no searching through caller id and pulling emails as it keeps everything nice and chronologically organized.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I wonder if its running because it isn't always necessarily in your vision but that is more proof to show how great the program is. Even when we wonder about if its running, it always turns out to be so sometimes its so discrete you forget its there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. You never know until you try and the thing is with mxie is that you will never be disappointed once you give it a shot.

Internal communication amongst colleagues as well as recorded external communication. Its great for helping me stay on task and ensuring that I am completing all the goals I have set for myself.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

MXIE review by Bob S.
Bob S.

"Best cloud VOIP system I've used to date"

What do you like best?

Zultys MXIE allows you to take your phone with you everywhere. From a Softphone on your PC or Mac, a Mobile app on the go along with working with hard phones for your office. It is a full featured cloud phone system.

What do you dislike?

The software feels a bit outdated than some of the other systems I've used. Thought it does have the features I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it with what you currently have and see if it meets your needs.

I can manage my phone system without needing much support. And take it with me wherever I go...

MXIE review by Paolo D.
Paolo D.

"Great tool for medium sized businesses!"

What do you like best?

Screen pops display of incoming caller information. Ability to customize your dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Does not currently store/record all calls. It would be nice to pull calls dating back further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing, overall it's a pretty good system.

Directing calls to the right department, keeping track of phone calls & voicemails.

MXIE review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"MXIE for VOIP"

What do you like best?

The instant messaging and the way we can forward to a mobile phone

What do you dislike?

I wish we could save the instant messages to a log to review if needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

None, really, perhaps look for a reseller that you like working with.

We upgraded our old analog phone to a VOIP system, MXIE was part of the package.

"Totally unobtrusive"

What do you like best?

I don't need to think about running phone calls as they get put through the queue. The post-call cool down period is also absolutely essential given large call volumes.

What do you dislike?

Its a little difficult to get used to in terms of the different windows and fields that are available but this is a minor issue.

As mentioned above, the cool-down period is a huge benefit to using MXIE since it gives enough time to finish a task before moving to the next call.

MXIE review by User

"MXIE Review - Helps get in touch with customers easily"

What do you like best?

That it's easy to connect to my desk phone and LOVE that I can set up a quick shortcut key to make a call from my keyboard.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to set up voicemail rules from MXIE, but other than that N/A

Super friendly features for everyday phone use, easy to track voicemails and total calls. The chat feature makes it easy to discuss things that pop up when on a call with a customer.

MXIE review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Phone calls log"

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to to back and look at all the calls, incoming as well as going .

What do you dislike?

I don’t think there is anything I dislike about this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really good software, I had never had issues with it

Sometimes we have old stablished pt’s with an old tel # in their chart, this serves as form of color ID to verified new telephone #

MXIE review by Roman U.
Roman U.

"'Meh' IP PBX System"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to administer, and reliability always seemed to be very stable and consistent.

What do you dislike?

Not much with regards to extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another telephony solution. You'll happier doing so.

Low cost telephony.

"MXIE Review"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that MXIE has Instant Messaging with other users within the company.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike how quirky it is...it could be our phone systems but we experience a lot of dropped calls and I know we were looking to use another system because of it.

WE use MXIE for our outbound/inbound calls

MXIE review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"so so"

What do you like best?

i can listen to voice mails over the phone or on PC

What do you dislike?

It just doesn't seem that easy to use, on the phone. Cannot do anything other than check voicemails

I do not think it is as good as our old system, just seems tedious and confusing

MXIE review by Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

"Pretty easy"

What do you like best?

Able to quickly find and call colleagues

What do you dislike?

Difficult to reset buddies when there is change in staff

Never have to remember extensions to different people or clinics. easy to IM as well

MXIE review by Administrator

"Very User Friendly!"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use. Not too many commands for one to utilize all the software has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of support from Zultys. I find most of it online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do not need telecom certifications for it

We are able to use the digital fax it offers. This is saving us money on traditional fax lines.

"Zultys Assessment"

What do you like best?

Phone fairly easy to navigate, needs time stamp on incoming calls

What do you dislike?

No time date stamp on calls coming in from the outside or in-house.

Don't know, just a user.

Learning about Zultys MXIE?

* We monitor all Zultys MXIE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.