Zuum

A content strategy tool that helps marketers maximize the impact of their social media properties.

Work for Zuum?

Learning about Zuum?

Zuum Reviews

Ask Zuum a Question
Showing 6 Zuum reviews
Zuum review by <span>Gina P.</span>
Gina P.

"Zuum is a great tool for the social competitive landscape (for content) "

What do you like best?

I liked Zuum so much I that when I moved advertising agencies it was the first tool I requested. Other social tools do a great job monitoring conversations and sentiment, there is nothing else that tracks competitive content like I've found with Zuum. It's very easy to set up and use, it covers the majority of mainstream social platforms, and the customer service is beyond compare. It's so nice to be able to select any period of time that is needed to analyze, from a year of data down to a single day. I love that I can see, on an apples to apples comparison, what is working for other competitors or assumed what has been paid content vs. organic. Although it's not the exact same metrics we use for internal report (ER vs engagements / fan base) it's the best way to gauge audience and top performing content across the board.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to have more profile accounts (social profiles plugged into Zuum), or a new business account, as when I am requested to do audits it would make my life easier to have all the data in Zuum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to see social content across your industry on the more popular social media platforms, this pretty much the tool. Between the great customer service along with the reasonable pricing, it's like having someone data mining or pulling a competitive social landscape review for you.

Being able to see what is resonating across platform for our own social channels and also by competitive has come in handy for our clients. We are also able to see posting schedule, volume, creative style, and fan growth across every platform, which has directly impacted our content series and schedule over the past year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zuum
Zuum review by <span>Paul M.</span>
Paul M.

"Good product, good range of analytics"

What do you like best?

There are a good range f API set up to enable the user to get a good baseline comparison between their and competitors, good format and usable for Board presentation

What do you dislike?

The price can get quite high quickly which may make it a bit prohibitive for early stage companies where cash is tight. Pricing maybe worth being revisited by the company to build long term relationships with customers who pay more as they grow and generate revenue

Understanding competitors and what works for them and monitoring internal ROI and effectiveness of marketing

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Zuum review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great price for valuable product"

What do you like best?

provides information that would have been impossible to gather manually. Provides benchmarks against competitors that is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

unable to use for LinkedIn, as well as any ad information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for a great price.

provided valuable competitor comparison information to our stakeholders.

Zuum review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Zuum"

What do you like best?

It's probably the most comprehensive organic analytics tool out there.

What do you dislike?

I know it can't measure paid for the competition, but it'd be nice to separate out paid and organic for our own brand.

Zuum has been great to figure out what our most engaging posts are and what the competition is doing.

Zuum review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Zuum Review"

What do you like best?

There are countless applications. I have found Zuum especially helpful for developing strategic social media marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more user friendly. Some things are not very intuitive.

We have been able to pinpoint key influencers, and additionally, make sure our social media is integrated with our overall strategy.

Zuum review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Zuum review "

What do you like best?

Has content and follower data across all platforms in one place. Good for competitive research

What do you dislike?

Due to API restriction, can't get much info on LinkedIn

Monitor the space

Learning about Zuum?

* We monitor all Zuum reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.