Does Mailchimp go to spam?
Messages don't make it through the SPAM filter on several email providers
Review insights are derived from user reviews. Read this full review below for more details or read other user reviews of MailChimp to get a bigger picture.
" itemprop="name" />
"Good Option For Solopreneurs"
What do you like best?
1- Dashboard - gives a snapshot.
2. Campaign Scheduling - it's nice to be able to schedule campaigns far in advance. You can also tweak dates/times to maximize click-through opportunities and rates.
3. Reports - very helpful to see how campaigns perform. It's easy to determine what works and what doesn't.
4. Templates - quite a time saver, as you don't have to start from scratch. You can also change the theme from time to time to prevent message fatigue.
5. Free - very good options for solopreneurs and non-profits.
What do you dislike?
1. Messages don't make it through the SPAM filter on several email providers.
Recommendations to others considering the product
A good option to get your email marketing campaigns going. Has really improved since I started using it in 2012. Very good about listening to customer feedback and making changes.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Helps to generate and maintain email list..
- Helps to stay top of mind with clients.
- Helps to showcase my work.
- Helps to share information that will benefit my clients.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MailChimp