1- Dashboard - gives a snapshot.
2. Campaign Scheduling - it's nice to be able to schedule campaigns far in advance. You can also tweak dates/times to maximize click-through opportunities and rates.
3. Reports - very helpful to see how campaigns perform. It's easy to determine what works and what doesn't.
4. Templates - quite a time saver, as you don't have to start from scratch. You can also change the theme from time to time to prevent message fatigue.
5. Free - very good options for solopreneurs and non-profits.
1. Messages don't make it through the SPAM filter on several email providers.
A good option to get your email marketing campaigns going. Has really improved since I started using it in 2012. Very good about listening to customer feedback and making changes.
- Helps to generate and maintain email list..
- Helps to stay top of mind with clients.
- Helps to showcase my work.
- Helps to share information that will benefit my clients.