1. Eligibility. G2 CROWD, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (referred to herein as “SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THE G2 CROWD CONTEST TO WHICH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE LINKED (THE “CONTEST”). THE CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OR OLDER, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("ENTRANTS"). To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below by the date specified in the Contest announcement to which these Terms and Conditions are linked. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (“Released Parties”), are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries; (b) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or (c) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest.
3. Contest Period: The Contest shall commence on the start date and end on the end date as specified for this Contest (“Contest Period”) on the G2 Crowd contest web page currently found at http://www.g2crowd.com/contests/40 (“Contest Web Page”).
4. How to Enter the Contest: Entrants must register as a G2 Crowd Website user using a valid LinkedIn account. Each Entrant may only register once. Each valid registration will constitute one (1) entry into the Contest.
5. Prizes. The prize(s) to be awarded for this Contest is specified on the G2 Crowd Contest Web Page. In order to qualify for the applicable prize(s) for this Contest, an Entrant must: (i) comply with these Terms and Conditions and any additional rules governing this Contest specified on the Contest Web Page (individually and collectively, the “Rules”); (ii) truly be a user of the products or services reviewed; and (iii) be in compliance with the G2Crowd.com usage Terms and Conditions defined on the site.
6. Contributor Points. Each Entrant will receive points (“Contributor Points”) for this Contest as defined in the “How do I earn points” section of the Contest Web Page and governed by the Rules here and list on the Contest Web Page. To earn points, Entrants must truly be users of the reviewed products or services and comply with the G2Crowd.com usage Terms and Conditions defined on the site. Reviews, Ratings, and Comments submitted in violation of the G2Crowd.com Terms and Conditions will not be eligible for Contributor Points.
7. Taxes. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, AS WELL AS ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF A PRIZE, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER(S).
8. Returned Prizes. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within the time period specified by Sponsor in the Rules will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate Entrant. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. Determination of Winners. Determination of the winner of each prize will take place within three (3) business days of the end of the Contest Period, and each winner will be notified by Sponsor at the e-mail associated with the LinkedIn account used to enter the applicable Contest within five (5) business days thereafter. To claim a prize, potential winners should follow the instructions contained in the notification. Entrants whose names or screen names are posted on the website as winners are not eligible to receive a prize until the verification process has been completed and they have complied with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Each Entrant can only win one (1) prize during the Contest Period.
10. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, potential winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor within a specified time period an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity. Failure to do so within the time period specified or noncompliance with the Rules will result in disqualification and Sponsor may, at its discretion, award the prize to an alternate Entrant.
11. Collection of Information. As stated above, the Contest is not open to anyone under the age of 18 years. In the event that Sponsor becomes aware that an Entrant is less than 18 years of age, Sponsor will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained by Sponsor from the Entrant. Note that the data collector for this Contest is G2 Crowd, Inc., and the data collected will be transferred to the United States of America. Upon request, an Entrant will be provided with access to that Entrant’s personal data collected by Sponsor. An Entrant also has a right of opposition to the data collection, under certain circumstances. To exercise such right, the Entrant may write to "G2 Crowd Contests - Personal Data,” c/o G2 Crowd, Inc., 1910 First Street, Suite 400, Highland Park, IL. An Entrant may also withdraw that Entrant’s personal data upon request, however, that Entrant will be disqualified as an entrant in the Contest if the Entrant withdraws that Entrant’s personal data prior to the determination and fulfillment of the prizes listed in Section 5 herein.
12. General Release. By participating, eligible individuals agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
13. Copyright Notice: The Contest and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2013 G2 Crowd, Inc. All rights reserved.
14. Miscellaneous: The Contest and the Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by the Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes affect the administration, security or proper administration of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. If terminated, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) for the Contest and/or drawing at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the Contest prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants who violate the Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. If you have any questions about the Rules or the Contest, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
15. Contest Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is G2 Crowd, Inc., 1910 First Street, Suite 400, Highland Park, IL.